Laura Perez is a Stråla Advanced Beginner Guide who began her Stråla home practice in 2008. Laura fell in love with Stråla revolutionary approach to yoga practice focusing on movement. Movement is an internal practice of feeling, its energetic, individual, and unique.
Laura began guiding her classes and then proceeded to obtain in-person training through Stråla. She trained with Tara Stiles, Mike Taylor, and Sam Berlind in New York City, where she began to explore softening and movement. Through continued practice, Laura became more connected & aware and grew stronger & happier — from the inside out.
As a yoga guide, Laura helps people slow down, finding ease in movement by focusing on breath & body connection, thereby empowering them to drop their stress, heal, and feel at ease while grounding and healing with crystals.
Laura continues to practice Stråla daily and studies and explores crystals, discovering their healing benefits and incorporating them into her meditation and Stråla yoga practice.
• 20 Hour Intensive Training, 2017
• 100+Hour Online Training, Leadership Training, 2017
• 200+Hour Ready-to-Lead Training, 2018
• 300+Hour Advanced Leadership Training, 2018
• 100+Hour Online Training, Advanced Training: 7 Secrets of Leadership, 2019
• 100+Hour Online Training, Connect and Heal with Shiatsu, 2019